New Nutraceutical for Vaginal Health: vH Balance
Kick Bad Vaginal Bacteria Out and Make Room for the Good with vH Balance
Are you itching “down there”? Feeling a sense of burning? Dealing with an unpleasant odor or discharge? Bad vaginal bacteria may be outnumbering your good vaginal bacteria. And even if you aren’t experiencing these or other uncomfortable symptoms, your bacterial balance could be off. That’s where vH Balance comes in.
vH Balance is a new, breakthrough nutraceutical for positive vaginal bacterial balance and overall vaginal health. When taken regularly, vH Balance can reduce itching, burning, discharge, or odor; improve vaginal bacterial balance; and promote overall vaginal health.
vH Balance combines 6 well-studied probiotic strains into a powerful nutraceutical for women’s vaginal health. The most proven actions of these strains are to:
- Produce lactic acid, vital for keeping the vaginal environment sufficiently acidic to control bad bacteria
- Compete with bad bacteria for available nutrients while also producing substances that repel or destroy bad bacteria
- Attach to vaginal lining cells to create a resistance to attachment of bad bacteria
- Regulate gene activity in the vaginal cells to help prevent penetration of bad bacteria
- Promote healthy inflammatory balance by reducing pro-inflammatory activity in the vaginal lining, while heightening its readiness for attacks from bad bacteria
vH Balance is well tolerated to take long-term. It’s an excellent option for women of any age experiencing itching, burning, unusual discharges, or unusual odor; women taking antibiotics that deplete good vaginal bacteria; postmenopausal women with low estrogen; and women wanting to have the best vaginal health, which is dependent on a healthy bacterial balance in the vaginal environment.
vH Balance may help:
- – Reduce itching, burning, discharge, and odor
- – Improve vaginal bacterial balance
- – Promote overall vaginal health
Continue reading below for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about vH Balance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who needs vH Balance?
- – Women of any age experiencing itching, burning or other vaginal discomfort, unusual discharges, or unusual odor. These probiotic strains have worked in clinical trials.
- – Women taking antibiotics that deplete good vaginal bacteria. This probiotic nutraceutical promotes positive vaginal bacterial balance, which favors vaginal health.
- – Postmenopausal women with low estrogen status. These probiotic strains can promote positive vaginal bacterial balance even when estrogens are low.
- – Any women wanting to have the best vaginal health, which is vitally dependent on a healthy bacterial balance in the vaginal environment.
Q: How can probiotics taken by mouth get to the vagina?
They navigate the entire gastrointestinal tract, then migrate from the rectum across the perineum to eventually reach the vagina. Both good and bad bacteria can access the vagina by this route, therefore maintaining a healthy gut helps also maintain a healthy vagina.
Q: What is the best way to take this product?
Take 1 capsule daily with food, up to 3 capsules if advised by a qualified physician. Always consult with your health care provider prior to starting any new supplement or medication.
Q: How long will it take before results are noticed?
The clinical research suggests 1 to 4 weeks is a reasonable time span.
Q: Where can I find vH Balance?
In our online wellness store found on our website.
Biote Nutraceuticals feature superior supplements that help maintain normal hormone balance. Each Biote supplement contains well-researched ingredients that help support your health & wellness and overall wellbeing.
Click here to visit the Biote website.
Other Biote nutraceuticals are available in our wellness store, and you can find additional information on nutraceuticals in our blog. Here are some posts on other nutraceuticals found in our store:
- – Nutraceutical for Essential Vitamins: ADK 5 / ADK 10
- – Nutraceutical for Hormones and Detox: DIM SGS+
- – Nutraceutical for Bladder Health: UROX
- – Nutraceutical for Restfulness: Best Night Sleep
- – Nutraceutical for Arterial Health: Arterosil HP
Connect with Us
Questions? Please contact our office directly.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @PeterMLotzeMD for health and wellness tips and more!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.