Nutraceutical for Bladder Health: UROX
Take Control Of Your Bladder Health With Biote’s Newest Nutraceutical
Do you struggle with bladder issues such as needing to urinate frequently or urgently? Do you wake up during the night because you need to urinate, or are you suffering from leaks and accidents? If you experience any of these issues, Biote’s nutraceutical for bladder health, UROX+, might be for you.
UROX+ HAS BEEN CLINICALLY SHOWN TO HELP:
- – Minimize feelings of urgency
- – Lessen or end leaks and accidents
- – Reduce frequency of urination
- – Reduce night-wakings due to need to urinate
WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM UROX+?
Anyone with bladder difficulties, especially:
- – Postpartum women
- – Women who do intense physical workouts
- – Menopausal or post-menopausal women
- – Men experiencing bladder problems, many of which are erroneously assumed to result from prostate issues
THE SCIENCE BEHIND UROX+
UROX+ is crafted from three gentle herbals traditionally used for bladder health in a proprietary, patented blend that supports overall bladder health and control.
These herbals are:
- – The stem of the horsetail plant, which helps stimulate collagen production to build the bladder’s connective tissue, supporting overall bladder health.
- – Lindera, widely used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for bladder and kidney support for hundreds of years, which helps improve the muscle that helps control emptying the bladder.
- – And Cratevox, prized in India for its many healing properties since at least 800 BC, which supports bladder, kidney, and prostate health.
The specific blend of these herbals in UROX®+ helps to improve bladder tone and pelvic floor muscles.
It’s time for you to get back your quality of life by taking control of your bladder health instead of letting it control you.
Interested In This Product?
Take control of your bladder health today! To learn more about UROX+, read this post or contact our office directly. To get started, visit us in person at either of our office locations, or visit our online wellness store.
Connect With Us
Be sure to check out our other blog posts to learn more about bladder issues and conditions, such as overactive bladder, as well as other related topics.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.