Nutraceutical for Bladder Health: UROX
Take Control Of Your Bladder Health With Biote’s New Nutraceutical
Do you struggle with bladder issues such as needing to urinate frequently or urgently? Do you wake up during the night because you need to urinate, or are you suffering from leaks and accidents? If you experience any of these issues, Biote’s nutraceutical for bladder health, UROX ®+, might be for you.
UROX ®+ is Biote’s premier nutraceutical for bladder health. It is a worthwhile option for bladder difficulties such as the sudden need to urinate (urgency), needing to urinate more often (increased frequency), or being woken from sleep by the need to urinate.
Bladder difficulties can impair personal mobility, social life, travel plans, and even exercise workouts. This patented UROX ®+ formulation has shown clinically impressive relief, judging from decades of clinical experience and the results of a double-blind clinical trial published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal.
UROX Has Been Clinically Shown To Help:
- – Minimize feelings of urgency
- – Lessen or end leaks and accidents
- – Reduce frequency of urination
- – Reduce night-wakings due to need to urinate
Who Could Benefit From UROX?
Anyone with bladder difficulties, especially:
- – Postpartum women
- – Women who do intense physical workouts
- – Menopausal or post-menopausal women
- – Men experiencing bladder problems, many of which are erroneously assumed to result from prostate issues
The Science Behind UROX
UROX+ is crafted from three gentle herbals traditionally used for bladder health in a proprietary, patented blend that supports overall bladder health and control.
These herbals are:
- – The stem of the horsetail plant, which helps stimulate collagen production to build the bladder’s connective tissue, supporting overall bladder health.
- – Lindera, widely used in Chinese and Japanese medicine for bladder and kidney support for hundreds of years, which helps improve the muscle that helps control emptying the bladder.
- – And Cratevox, prized in India for its many healing properties since at least 800 BC, which supports bladder, kidney, and prostate health.
The specific blend of these herbals in UROX ®+ helps to improve bladder tone and pelvic floor muscles.
It’s time for you to get back your quality of life by taking control of your bladder health instead of letting it control you!
Continue reading below for answers to some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about UROX.
UROX Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does this product contain any known allergens?
A: No. UROX ®+ is free of the known allergens of soy, dairy, gluten, wheat, egg, corn, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, fish, and sesame, and has no artificial colorings or flavorings. This is a hypoallergenic formula.
Q: Is this product vegan?
A: Yes. It contains no animal products and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Q: I don’t like to take capsules, or I have difficulty swallowing capsules. Can I open these up and spread the contents on foods or in a beverage?
Q: What is the best way to take this product?
A: With food. Adults can take 2 capsules once daily. For faster results, you can double this dose for the first month.
Q: How long will it take before I notice results?
A: Clinical experience suggests that approximately half the people who take UROX ®+ as recommended notice benefits within 2-4 weeks of use, and that the full benefits are achieved by 2-3 months.
Q: Is UROX safe to take?
A: In the clinical trial UROX ®+ was well tolerated and did not produce more side effects than the placebo. UROX ®+ is not known to interfere with any drug medications or with other supplements.
Q: Where can I purchase UROX?
A: In our office and our online Biote store. Click here to shop our Biote store for this product and other Biote nutraceuticals.
Take control of your bladder health today! Check out this post to learn more about UROX or contact our office directly.
Biote Nutraceuticals have been carefully formulated to support bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), promote healthy aging, and enhance overall wellness. Backed by more than 80 years of science and medical data, these clinical-grade products have been selected for superior bioavailability and can help ensure a complete and personalized approach to meet your health goals.
Learn more about UROX on the Biote website.
Other Biote nutraceuticals are available in our Biote store, and you can find additional information on Biote nutraceuticals in our blog. Check out these posts:
- – Nutraceutical for Essential Vitamins: ADK 5 / ADK 10
- – Nutraceutical for Hormones and Detox: DIM SGS+
- – Nutraceutical for Restfulness: Best Night Sleep
- – Nutraceutical for Arterial Health: Arterosil HP
- – Nutraceutical for Vaginal Health: vH Balance
- – Nutraceutical for Circulation and Mood: Methyl Factors+
- – Nutraceutical for Mood Support: Serene
Connect With Us
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @PeterMLotzeMD for health and wellness tips and more!
Be sure to check out our other blog posts to learn more about bladder-related issues and conditions, such as overactive bladder.
Check out our new online wellness store for supplements, vitamins, personal care products, and more.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.